Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Vergil Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, April 24, 2009

Do you hear me
talking to you
Across the water , across the deep
blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my
Babe im trying


Haha...i love tis part of this lyric
well today nt reallly a good day for me...
Normal n......err.....normal....yeah
all i wannna think is 'O' level ....'O' level
n ..e.r...'O' level, nt that girl.
i dunnoe y i kept thinking coz it freaks me out.
I hav tis dream to hav tis girl....but.

Anyway.....
during Malay DSP...so boring...
n problematic coz...i lost my Bina Ayat( structuring a
sentence with given
word)HOmework
which
Cikgu Noorashikin going through at last part
of the DSP.
I was so regretted , kept finding it in my bag..
(found it at home under my paperplate)

BUt one ThIng i Hte most is tat Harith thE
Fucker..
SHoUT out SO Loud tat i failed my malay
common test..
.CB,
Nvm.................hmmm...lets say he fail his geo ,
maths eng......
i would criticise him:)....
revenge is so sweet like a rose...Haha..

Well tats all..:)