Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Vergil Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I still need you
I still care about you
Though everthing's been said and done
I still feel you , like I'm right beside you
But still no words from you


Hey hey hey...
Today , i err....
today.....errrrrrr
errrrrr
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
errrrr....ya....
woke up do revision..then go out wit ws , slack...
bt b4 tat i went to T1 meself....to find out the latest pc games ever...
new released is Prototype....this intense game is for those who loves violence n gore n blood spilled all over n lots of vulgarities...haha...i havent install it yet bt .....i'll be playing it sooon..

ok...nobody knows hu i love..haha..
my mom la...haha..duh...
there is one time...she gav it to me, bt i push it back
Y? y i push it back? I'm suppose to take it..nt push it back
im so stupid..
hope she forgiv me...

No comments: