Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Vergil Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, May 1, 2009

2 days nvr update..

hahaa..



It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding
someone like you...
It's one in a million ,the chances of feeling the way
we do...

And with every step together , we juz keep on
getting better


Hi everyone hus is reading my blog
yesterday i juz downloaded 3 games, need for speed:carbon,
The Club n Burnout paradise...now downloading mirror edge
I played them till my mom scold me to off....haha
the best among them is The club...haha...but i played Nfs coz there is drifting
, i got 100 000 points(esimated) but still no use...other people pro then me...
haha...drift n dirft using nissan skyline...and also i watch tis video abt puppet jokes..david strassman n chuck..haha..DAMN FUCKIng FUNNY!!!!

anyway , today i got english extra class which is conducted by mdm parames ..which is also called crap chamber....is such an enjoyable 'event'....lol
coming to school at 2pm its ok to me but tiring coz........

i feel nthg is going to happen
its a waste of time liking a dreamgirl..wasting my effort n time...
juz giv up..becoz its like...containing my feelings..then felt remorse n angry...
its kinda stupid....i like my dreamgirl nt becoz of THEM....
i might as well stick to herina n sakit hati for my whole life...
stupid sia i ....ok end of story....