Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Vergil Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, May 16, 2009

sianz

Lucky im in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been what i've been
Lucky to be coming home again

SO im singing through the sea
to an island where we'll meet
N hear the music fill the air
I put a flower in ur head(ass)

today is a very 'lovely' day for me to meet my grandparents.
ITs so long n i am to meet them only Hari Raya(once a year)...

I feelin down today..i dunnoe..its like
someone whispering..saying " shahidil u r failure , failure...someone has to tell u to do...then u do."
Argh!!!!!!!!!! .....I hate people telling me wat to do...

ANd so...i juz downloaded resident evil 4 n google sketchup 7
RS 7 totally the same as Left 4 Dead but the zombies are much slower but kena the health..AWWW!!!..damn painful...

as i say ...i am nt going to tell u who i like :)

No comments: